INTRODUCTION TO ROCK CLIMBING
|Introduction to Rock Climbing||Intermediate Rock Climbing||Lead/Traditional Rock Climbing|
• Familiarize yourself with rock climbing safety, technique and equipment
• Basics of knots and belaying
• Learn the fundamentals of top rope climbing
• Experience a variety of climbing routes to utilize the skills you've learned
What does the class include?
•Fun, excitement and Adventure!
•Half day class: 4-5 hours, includes setup and cleanup time.
•Full Day: 6-7 hours, includes time for an hour lunch, setup and cleanup time.
•FRCC certified professional instructors
•All equipment: ropes, shoes, harness and helmet
•All climbing will be age/skill level appropriate
•On most occasions, a short hike to and from climbing site
What to bring climbing
• Comfortable shoes and clothes for the weather
• Sun protection
• Some food to keep you fueled
• Water, 2 to 3 quarts is recommended
Do you have more questions about rock climbing?
This is the perfect INTRODUCTION class to the sport of rock climbing. Ideal for family and small group outings, classes are available in ½ day or full day sessions.
FRCC - San Diego
1/2 Day Prices (4 Hr.):
• 1 Person: $180
• 2 People: $145 each
• 3 People: $115 each
• 4 People: $99 each
Full Day Prices (6 Hr.):
• 1 Person: $240
• 2 People: $165 each
• 3 People: $145 each
• 4 People: $110 each
*Groups of more than 4, please email or call for a quote. Contact Us
San Diego Reservations
Call Toll Free: (866) 572-3722
Be sure to include your full name, email, phone #, and complete information on what type of climbing trip, feedback, OR classes you're interested in.
We look forward to climbing with you!