INTERMEDIATE ROCK CLIMBING
• Learn top roping anchors, setup and safety
• Learn about the equipment needed to safely set up a top rope anchor
• Learn the basics about sport climbing and technical climbing
• Learn more about equipment, safety and technique needed for each type of climbing
What does the class include?
•Fun, excitement and Adventure!
•Half day class: 4-5 hours, includes setup and cleanup time.
•Full Day: 6-7 hours, includes time for an hour lunch, setup and cleanup time.
•FRCC certified professional instructors
•All equipment: ropes, shoes, harness and helmet
•All climbing will be age/skill level appropriate
•On most occasions, a short hike to and from climbing site
What to bring/pack?
• Comfortable shoes and clothes for the weather
• Sun protection
• Some food to keep you fueled
• Water, 2 to 3 quarts is recommended
Do you have more questions about rock climbing?
Designed to build off the skills you learned in the introduction session, challenge yourself with the INTERMEDIATE rock climbing class. Let us help you improve your climbing technique to advance you to the NEXT LEVEL!
FRCC - Colorado
1/2 Day Prices (4 Hr.):
• 1 Person: $170
• 2 People: $130/each
• 3 People: $110/each
• 4 People: $100/each
Full Day Prices (6 Hr.):
• 1 Person: $200
• 2 People: $150/each
• 3 People: $140/each
• 4 People: $130/each
*Groups of more than 4, please email or call for a quote. Contact Us
1370 WINDMILL AVE
Colorado Springs, CO 80907