What you will learn
• Lead climbing safety & techniques
• Equipment needs for safely setting up anchors
• Proper hand, rope and gear placement
• Develop an understanding about the equipment, safety and techniques needed for lead climbing.
•Fun, excitement and Adventure!
•Full Day: 6-7 hours, includes time for an hour lunch, setup and cleanup time.
•FRCC certified professional instructors
•All equipment: ropes, shoes, harness and helmet
•All climbing will be age/skill level appropriate
•On most occasions, a short hike to and from climbing site
What to bring/pack?
• Comfortable shoes and clothes for the weather
• Sun protection
• Some food to keep you fueled
• Water, 2 to 3 quarts is recommended
Two 6 hour days:
• 1 Person: $325
• 2 People: $245/each
• 3 People: $205/each
• 4 People: $185/each
1370 WINDMILL AVE
Colorado Springs, CO 80907