- From :
- $ 85
Private Party Ice Climb: ½ Day
What you should bring:
• Water FRCC highly recommends bringing 2 quarts (2-3 Liters) of water.
• Food (Snacks / Lunch) Along with the water, keeping your body fueled throughout your trip will let you focus on climbing and not your stomach. Food a simple as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to high tech energy bars will keep you going throughout your trip.
• Small Backpack A small backpack will allow you to carry your food, water, and other items you will need for the day. A backpack versus a handbag will let you freely use your hands while moving around the climbing areas.
• Sneakers / Approach Shoes / Chaco Sandals ™ Most of the climbing areas require a slight hike from the parking area to reach your climbs. FRCC suggests a pair of sturdy sneakers, approach shoes, or Chacos™ to safely get you to the climbs.You can call our office or ask your guide if your footwear will be appropriate for your climbing destination.
• Sunscreen The sun can be intense at all of our climbing locations. FRCC recommends bringing sunscreen to prevent sunburns and other potential sun related issues.
• Sunglasses [optional] Sunglasses will help protect your eyes from the sun throughout the day.
• Camera [optional] Pictures will help you remember your trip. If you have a camera, bring it along and snap away.
• Rain Jacket Summer thunderstorms can occur at any time in Colorado. A light rain jacket will keep you dry in the event of rain.