Ice climbing in the Colorado Rockies is an amazing experience.
Friday Night Ice
- Single Climber
Welcome to Friday Night Ice at the South Platte Ice Wall!
The closest ice park to the Front Range. Located in Eleven Mile Canyon, near Lake George.
45 Miles from Colorado Springs and 100 Miles from Denver.
- Friday Night Ice was designed by local climbers for climbers.
If you are new to climbing (ice or rock), our guided private climbs are for you
- All climbers should know how to top rope belay and tie in properly. Front Range Guides will be on hand to check-in climbers, administer belay test and safety.
- Take a swing at 10 unique routes of varying difficulty.
- Limited to 24 climbers, $35/ climber, book online to reserve your spot (no walk-ups).
- Ropes on routes will be provided (Limited assortment of boots, crampons and ice tools available for rent).
- Call 719.632.5822 for questions.