The North Wash is home to some spectacular canyon systems that offer you a classic adventure in tight and narrow slot canyons. There are many canyons to choose from and your guide will pick the best ones for your group’s size and experience. Rest assured you will have an unforgettable time. We cannot recommend this trip enough!
Moab: Entrajo Canyon
- Single Person
- 2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
Explore a picturesque canyon in Moab
This private four-hour canyoneering trip offers 2 rappels and exciting stemming and bridging through a picturesque canyon. Great for novices and those looking for a memorable adventure!
• All necessary technical equipment
• Guide with excellent technical experience and knowledge
• All necessary permits and fees
What to Bring
• Water: FRCC highly recommends bringing 2 quarts (2-3 Liters) of water per person.
• Food (Snacks / Lunch): Along with the water, keeping your body fueled throughout your trip will let you focus on canyoneering and not your stomach. Food a simple as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to high tech energy bars will keep you going throughout your trip.
• Small Backpack: A small backpack will allow you to carry your food, water, and other items you will need for the day. A backpack versus a handbag will let you freely use your hands while moving around the canyon.
• Footwear: Canyoneering requires good sturdy footwear that you do not mind getting wet. You can call our office or ask your guide if your footwear will be appropriate for your canyoneering destination.
• Sunscreen: The sun can be intense at all of our locations. FRCC recommends bringing sunscreen to prevent sunburns and other potential sun related issues.
• Sunglasses: Sunglasses will help protect your eyes from the sun throughout the day.
• Camera [optional]: Pictures will help you remember your trip. If you have a camera, bring it along and snap away.