Moab: Looking Glass Rock
- Single Climber
- Group of 2 Climbers
- Group of 3 Climbers
- Group of 4 Climbers
Great for beginners and adventurers!
This four-hour climbing trip offers multi-pitch climbing at an accessible difficulty close to town! Great for those with little to no climbing experience or those with an adventurous spirit. End the day with an exciting rappel from the summit!
• All necessary technical equipment
• Guide with excellent technical experience and knowledge
• All necessary permits and fees
What to Bring
• Water FRCC highly recommends bringing 2 quarts (2-3 Liters) of water per person.
• Food (Snacks / Lunch) Along with the water, keeping your body fueled throughout your trip will let you focus on climbing and not your stomach. Food a simple as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to high tech energy bars will keep you going throughout your trip.
• Small Backpack A small backpack will allow you to carry your food, water, and other items you will need for the day. A backpack versus a handbag will let you freely use your hands while moving around the climbing areas.
• Sneakers / Approach Shoes / Chaco Sandals ™ Most of the climbing areas require a slight hike from the parking area to reach your climbs. FRCC suggests a pair of sturdy sneakers, approach shoes, or Chacos™ to safely get you to the climbs. You can call our office or ask your guide if your footwear will be appropriate for your climbing destination.
• Sunscreen The sun can be intense at all of our climbing locations. FRCC recommends bringing sunscreen to prevent sunburns and other potential sun related issues.
• Sunglasses [optional] Sunglasses will help protect your eyes from the sun throughout the day.
• Camera [optional] Pictures will help you remember your trip. If you have a camera, bring it along and snap away.